Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2009, 23:22

Night Textures Problems

hello I'm new to this forum, I just downloaded LOWS 2006 and I'm getting a solid white texture on the apron only at night can someone please help me thanks

gianni

Polygonist

wcf.user.posts: 925

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 15:15

Hi,

obviously you have not installed the required textures for the effects directory. Please read the documentation carefully. The procedure for the correct installation are included comprehensivly.

regards
"gianni"

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 17:18

hello and thanks for the reply, In the download there was only a german readme do you know where i can get the English readme thanks

gianni

Polygonist

wcf.user.posts: 925

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009, 02:54

Hi,

The documentation should be included but I cannot verify this assumption from here where I am writing. However. as far as I remember you will find a subfolder named "Effects" in the zip.file. In this subfolder another subfolder is embedded named "Texture", including at least two Bitmap-files. These files, but best the entire folder-structure will have to be copied into the effects-folder in your Flight Simulator directory.
"gianni"

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009, 09:40

@mholz20

I will send you an PN with the english manual right now :yes:

:bier:
Gruß

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009, 21:13

Thank you I would appreciate that