Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 25. September 2009, 22:51

2 Rafale der Aeronavale abgestürzt!

Zitat

Two French fighters crash, one pilot recovered

PARIS — Two French Rafale fighter jets crashed into the Mediterranean Sea on Thursday as they were returning to their aircraft carrier after a test flight, the navy said.

One of the pilots was rescued "safe and sound" after he ejected from his supersonic aircraft, navy spokesman Commander Bertrand Bonneau told AFP. A search was under way for the other aviator.

"It is not known yet if there was a collision," Bonneau said. "All efforts now are directed at finding the second pilot."

The Rafales -- similar to those used by the French military in Afghanistan, and which France hopes to sell to Brazil -- went down at 6:09 pm (1609 GMT) about 30 kilometres (20 miles) from Perpignan, southwest France.
They were flying back to the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle after an unarmed test flight, Bonneau said, adding that both planes were "in the hands of very experienced pilots".
A patrol boat from the French national maritime rescue service, four helicopters, a Hawkeye surveillance aircraft and an Atlantique 2 long-range patrol aircraft were mobilised.
It was the first accident ever to involve the seagoing version of the Rafale, of which 17 have been deployed with the French navy.
Defence Minister Herve Morin immediately ordered an investigation, the French military said in a statement, adding that he intended to go to the crash site as soon as possible.
Built by French aircraft maker Dassault Aviation, the 50-million-euro (72-million-dollar) Rafale first rolled out of the production line in 1998.
France plans to have a fleet of 294 Rafale jets, including 60 for its navy. So far 80 jets have been delivered to the air force and the navy.
It has yet to find a foreign buyer, although Brazil recently expressed interest in buying 36 Rafales in a deal that would be worth several billion euros (dollars).
The Rafale, which can fly as fast as Mach 1.8 -- 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles) per hour, or nearly twice the speed of sound -- is designed for air-to-air combat, reconnaissance flights and nuclear bombing missions.
It flies regularly in Afghan skies, dropping 250-kilogramme (550 pound), laser-guided US bombs to support NATO troops on the ground.

Quelle

Hoffentlich wird der zweite Pilot gefunden...... :S

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 28. September 2009, 17:36

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 28. September 2009, 19:37

Hoffen wir mal das der 2te Pilot noch auftaucht auch wenn die Chancen wohl sehr schlecht sind.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, 05:28

KLICK

Zitat

A team located Francois Duflot's body in the wreckage of the combat plane about 35 kilometres (22 miles) off the coast of Perpignan, said a navy statement.
The two supersonic jets were flying back to the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle off the coast of Perpignan after completing a test flight when theywent down on September 24. A second pilot ejected and was rescued.

R.I.P.

(Benjamin Franklin)