Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 26. April 2008, 16:47

Die Grob SPn

IMPRESSIONEN

:thumb:

Ein Bizz-Jet aus Deutschland! :shocked:
Hat es seit dem Hansa-Jet nicht mehr gegeben.....

Hier ein paar features:
  • Der erste Jet in dieser Klasse mit APU
  • Apex all-glass coclpit
  • autothrottles
  • Fähigkeit zur Nutzung unbefestigter Pisten
  • größere Kabine wie die 200er King Air

Technische Daten:
  • Länge: 14.81 m
  • Höhe: 5.12 m
  • MTOW: 6300 kgs
  • max payload: 1130 kgs
  • useful fuel: 2500 ltrs
  • ceiling: FL 410
  • max cruise: Mach 0.7 oder 407 KCAS
  • range: 1800 nm (3334 km) mit 1 Pilot und 6 Paxen und NBAA IFR Reserven

Zulassung ist noch dieses Jahr...! :respect: :thumb:

Da würde ich doch glatt die CJ4 stehen lassen.
Ein schönes Flugzeug! :thumb:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Balu der Bär« (25. Mai 2008, 20:14)

Samstag, 26. April 2008, 16:50

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 23:18

Im übrigen ist Grob neben Dassault der einzige Bizz-Jet Hersteller.....in Europa
Nur mal so am Rande.... :pfeif: :anonym:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Balu der Bär« (25. Mai 2008, 20:12)

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 19:32

HIER kann man sie für den Fs2004 downloaden.
Auch mal so am Rande.....

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 19:14

Danke! :thumb: :respect:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 20:11

Zitat

Original von A(319)ndré

Der erste Test verlief enttäuschend.
Gewicht wird mit 4.8 tons angegeben......

Total übermotorisiert.......
Und die gleichen Speeds wie ein default Lear 45......
Schade.... :sad:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Balu der Bär« (25. Mai 2008, 20:11)

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 20:27

Zitat

Original von Balu der Bär

Zitat

Original von A(319)ndré

Jup hab ich dann auch gemerkt als ich sie kurz nach dem Post getestet hab. Fliegt sich eher wie ein Kampfjet. :nein:

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 20:31

Egal trotzdem danke! :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008, 22:45

Das Training wird organisiert:
Der Link!

Zitat

Grob Aerospace will offer a world-class type rating training program for the spn for private and commercial operators in Europe and North America. In Europe, training will be provided at a dedicated centre at its new base at St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport, Switzerland.

For its North American customers Grob Aerospace will establish a centre at its Portsmouth, Pease Airport, New Hampshire facilities. This facility will be opened in 2010.

Until the opening of the training facilities the interim training solution will be conducted on the aircraft.

Every training phase will be started by a preparatory computer and web-based course. Grob Aerospace will then provide each registered pilot with a laptop-based tool to teach the integrated Apex avionics suite. Optionally, transition training courses will be available for candidates who do not have operating experience in a similar aircraft category.

In their classrooms, Grob Aerospace will offer interactive computer-based training courses. Then the pilots will have a number of sessions on the Aerosim Virtual Procedure Trainer. These sessions will be followed by practical training in Flight Simulators. Each facility is planned to be equipped with one flight Level D simulator, certificated by EASA and FAA.

After final evaluation, a mentor training program is offered to the students who do not qualify without restriction on the spn. This program is also available for customers who wish to participate.
Later on, the pilots are invited to come back to these training centers to do their recurrent training. This program will include theoretical and practical training.

“We are very proud to be able to offer a world-class training solution to aspiring spn pilots. We will ensure that the training and service the pilots receive in our facilities are second to none. Our training is unique in the industry by offering just the right tool for each of the training experiences.” commented Niall Olver, CEO, Grob Aerospace.

The two training centres in Switzerland and in the USA will be set up in cooperation with Flight Training Finance Inc, who will supply all training equipment. The President of FTF, Pedro Sors, mentions that “FTF is proud to provide Grob Aerospace a complete solution for state-of-the-art training equipment”. “Grob Aerospace will greatly benefit with these advanced technological devices and training aids to support training of the spn pilots.”

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008, 22:56

Schöne Maschine, die das Zeug hat, die Citation_Macher aus Wichita so richtig zu ärgern.... :D :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 14. Juni 2008, 12:51

Zitat

Original von Balu der Bär

@Jürgen:

Hattest du bei deinem Flugbericht ähnliche Erfahrungen mit der avsim Grob oder gibt es da ein paar fixes??

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 19:47

KLICK

Zitat

German manufacturer steadfast in getting the spn certified.

Despite the horrific crash of the GROB G.180 spn second prototype, and the loss of Chief Test Pilot Gérard Guillaumaud, last November, the German manufacturer is steadfastly building up certification hours for its SUV of the air using prototype 01. If anything, the accident has made GROB’s young team of professionals even more determined to make the aircraft a big success story. Niall Olver, CEO of GROB Aerospace, said that contractually customers could have legitimately cancelled their orders and had deposits refunded - but not a single one has.

Alongside the flight test program for the €5.8 million spn all-composite utility jet, the company is also putting in place all the necessary support services ready for the first customer delivery in mid-2008. Olver admits that the certification program is aggressive, but with EASA certification hoped for by April 2008, followed closely by the FAA approval three months later, he emphasized, “It is achievable”.

GROB is to be operational at its North American HQ at Portsmouth, New Hampshire, by fall this year, and will also open four regional sales offices at San Diego, Dallas, and two yet to be named eastern U.S. locations. Heading the U.S. HQ is Claude Chidiac, a veteran of the business aircraft industry who previously held senior positions at Bombardier Aerospace.

“The creation of GROB Aerospace Inc. demonstrates the company’s total commitment to providing a comprehensive, best-in-class customer experience,” explained Chidiac. Issues regarding maintenance, spare parts, warranty, sales, marketing, aircraft demonstration, and eventually completion design specification will all be handled there.

spn maintenance in the U.S. will be in conjunction with selected partners Landmark Aviation (at three sites) and Stevens Aviation (two sites). Northern Executive Aviation, based at Manchester Airport, England, will undertake spn maintenance in the UK, and ExecuJet Aviation Group (Niall Olver is also the CEO of this company) will look after maintenance at its Copenhagen base and its other bases in Dubai, Johannesburg and Sydney. GROB Aerospace will support the service center network from its facility at Tussenhausen-Mattsies near Munich, Germany.

The spn is being offered with a pay-by-the-hour maintenance cost assurance plan, guaranteeing the cost of scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance on airframe, engines and avionics, and the plan will be backed by Williams and Honeywell.

Sales continue apace
Meantime, sales are continuing apace with more than 60 aircraft ordered. Buyers must pay a $100,000 non-refundable deposit, and stage payments as the test aircraft get through certification. Olver regards this as a test of the sincerity of the buyers, who have so far come from Austria, the Benelux countries, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and the U.S. - but as yet, not from the UK. Buyers include private jets for sale individuals, pilot owners and corporates.

“It’s gaining a lot of interest from customers who currently fly business turboprops,” remarked Olver. “It combines the best of both worlds – the versatility of a turboprop and the ability to perform short take-offs and landings on unpaved runways, with the comfort, speed and range of a business jet.”

First delivery will be to a German customer, within a month or so of certification. Sales are roughly split 50 percent North America, 30 percent Europe and 20 percent the rest of the world. GROB’s ten year forecast shows demand for 200 aircraft for North America, 120 for Europe, and 80 for the rest of the world. The orders are from charter operations, corporations and private individuals. Two U.S. fractional operators are also expressing interest according to Olver, and more details will be announced at the NBAA Convention in September.

Flight testing
Speaking about last year’s accident, Olver said, “Parts of the elevators and of the horizontal stabilizer sheeting separated during airfield approach for a high-speed pass. The assumption is elevator flutter due to high speed. The focus of the investigation is on the speed prior to the crash versus the allowed speed envelope on test aircraft P02. This aircraft had not been cleared to the same speed as the first prototype P01.

“The German authorities agreed to the resuming of flight testing at the end of February. They do not have any concerns about the technology or workmanship. We are flying the first prototype with a new wing-fuselage fairing, which will also be on the third aircraft and be fully conforming to production aircraft. Prototype 01 does not have exactly the same type tail as the crashed aircraft, but it does have the rest of the updates. We don’t believe any further modification will be required.”

P01 is being used for performance testing and system development, while the third aircraft (P03) is due to fly in July, dedicated to aircraft systems testing. Aircraft P04 will fly in the fall, have an eight seat interior, and test the Honeywell Apex flight deck. The first series production aircraft, complete with Porsche Design Studio interior, is scheduled to fly at the end of this year.

The passenger cabin is the largest in this Light Jet category with a volume of 405 cu.ft., and the spn can carry up to nine people including one pilot and will be certificated for single pilot operation. With six passengers and a single pilot, the aircraft has a range of around 1,800 nm. It will also be steep approach certificated.

“spn production could be doubled from the 40 per year currently quoted to 80 per year if another larger hangar was to be built at GROB’s HQ near Munich,” commented Olver. The spn has been designed with a future fuselage stretch in mind, but special mission versions will take precedence. GROB is bidding for a potential 20 aircraft order, from an undisclosed customer, to be used in the maritime/border patrol role. This could be easily achieved as composite aircraft are much easier to modify than conventional metal structured ones explained Olver.

The company’s HALE aircraft design, based on the standard spn fuselage, but with a long wing is also in for a batch bid. This high altitude spyplane/environmental monitoring aircraft would have a 31-hour endurance and be able to operate to 65,000 ft either manned or un-manned.

60 Bestellungen sind doch herrlich, für ein start-up in diesem Geschäftsfeld! :thumb: :respect:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 19:53

So isses :yes: :thumb:
Gruß

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 19:55

Ich bin vor allem auf die paints gespannt, wie die ausfallen....

Und wenn der aerokurier oder aero nen pilot report macht, und das Ding ,mal testet.. :thumb: :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008, 00:14

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Balu der Bär« (24. Juli 2008, 00:29)

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 10:39

Bildquelle

Und das Cockpit sieht für einen Fernsehladen echt gut aus! :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Balu der Bär« (25. Juli 2008, 10:43)

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 10:45

Hm...vielleicht doch nicht den Simulator um 15 Mio USD nehmen sondern doch gleich die Grob :conf:

Sehr schönes Flugzeug :bier:
Gruß

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 10:49

Zitat

Original von Juergen_LOWW
Hm...vielleicht doch nicht den Simulator um 15 Mio USD nehmen sondern doch gleich die Grob :conf:

Sehr schönes Flugzeug :bier:

Absolut!Da würde ich sogar die CJ4 stehen lassen.

Allein die Ausstattung ist deutlich besser als bei allen Konkurrenzmuster!

Nicht mal die C750 hat nen Autothrottle! :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 17. August 2008, 14:33

Wer bei der Grob alles mitarbeitet:KLICK

:shocked:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 12:18

@Christian:

Verlegen wir mal die Diskussion:

Der nächste Konkurrent des SPN ist der CJ3,.

• Preislich gesehen ist der Grob teurer.Er wird zwischen 6.0 und 7.5 Mio. € angesetzt sein.
    Kommt der CJ dort besser weg.
  • Beide haben ein MTOW von 6300 kgs, mal ungefähr.Der Grob gewinnt in der Kategorie Kabinenvolumen, und payload allowance.
  • Der Cj hat ne ceiling von FL450, der Grob nur FL410.Der CJ kann vielleicht in einigen wenigen Fällen ein direkteres Routing bekommen..
  • Den größten Vorteil sehe ich aber in der field-performance, wo der Grob nur 3000 fts benötigt, der CJ 3250 ts.Rund 80 m sind nicht viel, zugegegeben, aber der Grob ist damit besser wie die 350er King Air, und er kann im Gegensatz zum CJ auf Gras operieren...
  • Und du wirst zugeben, im Hochsommer auf die Gäste im CJ zu warten, ist schweisstreibend, den Cessna bietet keine APU für den CJ an.

Zudem ist die Avionikstruktur des Primus Apex Systems auf zahlreiche Upgrades bereits ausgelegt.
Zum Beispiel ist bereits ein EVS (enhanced-vision-system) bereits fest für den SPN geplant.....

Insgesamt stelle ich nen hauchdünnen Vorsprung für den Grob fest, nichtsdestotrotz ist die CJ Reihe von Cessna genauso wirtschaftlich zu betreiben, und das Servicenetz ist natürlich immens ausgebaut...... :bier: :winke:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 12:43

Naja, ich denke mal, da wo die Kunden hinfliegen wird in den allermeisten Fällen genug Bahn vorhanden sein und wenn das ganze auch noch kommerziell läuft hat sich das mit den kurzen Bahnen eh erledigt.
Aber eine Sache interessiert mich: Hat die Grob ne APU???
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 12:51

Ist ne Option...
Aber die SPn ist nach Grob-Aussage der erste Jet, der nach FAR Part 23 zugelassen ist, der ne APU hat.
Ist ne Honeywell RE-100 APU die im Heck unter dem Seitenruder ihren platz hat.Ähnlich wie in der C 750.

Die Fähigkeit, von unbefestigten Bahnen zu operieren kann für Kunden aus Afrika oder anderen Gebieten der Welt schon ein kaufargument sein.Wie die Flying Doctors in Australien zum Beispiel.
zudem wurde die SPn von Anfang ausgelegt, in verschiedenen Rollen zu operieren.
Man kann den Flieger als Ambulanzflieger bestellen (zwei tragen an der rechten Kabinenseite), oder eben als corporate oder executive.
Die Kabinenhöhe des CJ beträgt 152 cm, die des Grob 164cm......

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 12:54

Das ist ja mal was, dann müssen die Jungs im Sommer wenigstens nicht so schwitzen bis die A/C an ist...so wie wir :lol:

Das mit der Kabinenhöhe ist schon nicht schlecht...ich habe schon ne ganz krumme Haltung :lol:

:bier:

(Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 12:56

Denke ich mir.....

Die Kletterei ins Cockpit ist auch der Hammer, für nen zwei Meter Brocken wie mich.Nichtsdestotrotz ist die CJ Reihe schon toll, mit ner ganzen Familie von sehr guten Fliegern.

Hat die CJ3 eigentlich mittlerweile nen single- point- Anschluss??

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:01

Hat die CJ3 eigentlich mittlerweile nen single- point- Anschluss??

Für`s Tanken? Nein.

(Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:03

Nicht mal als Option?? Schade.

Was auch noch gut ist, ist der A/T bei der Grob.Ich weiss noch bei der CJ2 das nervige tickticktick der overspeed warning, wenn der Flieger immer leichter wurde....... :D

Macht der Unterschied in der Ceiling eigentlich etwas aus??

Wier gebt ihr eure Pläne ab??Rechnet ihr immer mit 450 oder bleibt ihr in der Region 390-410??

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:10

Die Overspeed-Warnung ist doch lustig...ist immer ein schöner Indikator, wer Abends das Feierabend-Bierchen ausgibt :bier:

Das kommt in erster Linie darauf an, wo man hinfliegt und da wir in der Regel im Schnitt 1-1,5 Stunden-Trips haben, wird es meisten bei FL340-FL380 bleiben. Es sei denn wir fliegen wie morgen nach Palma, da gehen wir schon mal auf FL410, aber mehr in der regel nicht.

(Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:12

wer Abends das Feierabend-Bierchen ausgibt

Genau um das gings immer....... :lol: :lol:

Die Verbrauchsunterschiede zwischen Level 330 und 410sind doch aber immens groß, oder??
ich dachte immer, das die Williams-Triebwerke gerade für große Höhen optimiert sind?? :hm:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:22

Naja, die Zeit, die man mit MTOW braucht um auf FL410 zu kommen aber auch... ;)
Und wenn man dann nur Step-Climbs bekommt kann das schon etwas dauern.

(Aristoteles)