Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 18:49

Boeing 737 der Itek-Air abgestürzt

Zitat

Boeing 737 mit 123 Menschen in Kirgistan abgestürzt BISCHKEK / MOSKAU (dpa) - In der zentralasiatischen Republik Kirgistan ist ein Passagierflugzeug vom Typ Boeing 737 mit 123 Menschen an Bord abgestürzt. Das teilte das kirgisische Zivilschutzministerium am Sonntag nach Angaben der Agentur Interfax mit. Es habe Tote gegeben, sagte ein Flughafensprecher in der Hauptstadt Bischkek. Nähere Angaben lagen zunächst nicht vor. Die Maschine sei fünf Kilometer vom Flughafen Bischkek entfernt abgestürzt. Sie sei auf dem Weg in den Iran gewesen. Nach Informationen der Nachrichtenagentur AP soll es sich um eine Maschine der Itek-Air handeln.

Quelle: aero.de

Oh man :thumbdown: Mein Beileid an die angehörigen.
GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3, Intel C2D E6600 , 4GB DDR2-RAM, Geforce 250GTS, 1x WD 200GB HDD, 1x Samsung 250GB HDD,1x 500GB Samsung

Gruß Paddy

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »blazer« (24. August 2008, 18:49)

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 18:51

Langsam häuft es sich wieder mit den Incidents... :sad:

Gruß

Dirk
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

ferrari2k

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 3 620

Beruf: Softwareentwickler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 18:55

Genau das hab ich auch gedacht, als ich das gelesen habe :sad:

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 19:44

Zitat

Only 25 people out of more than 120 who were on board survived the crash, the RIA news agency quoted the head of national civil aviation authority as saying. The Interfax news agency said the Boeing-737 belonged to a private Kyrgyz company, Itek-Air, and was heading from Kyrgyzstan to Mashhad in eastern Iran. The crash occurred after the crew reported a technical problem on board about 10 minutes into the flight, according to an airport official. A spokeswoman for the US airbase in Bishkek said: "At the moment rescue teams, fire brigades and medics are rushing to the crash site." Radio Free Europe's correspondent in Bishkek said it was believed that some crew and passengers sitting at the rear of the plane survived but that those in the middle were thought to have died.

Text- und Bildquelle!

:no:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

gruenerdackel

767 - What else?

wcf.user.posts: 791

Beruf: Auch

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 19:49

Tragisch ist es. Wie ich schon in einem anderen Forum schrieb: Das Maschine war höchstwahrscheinlich die EX-311 (B737-219), die einzige Maschine der Airline.

"Der Mensch ist vielerlei. Aber vernünftig ist er nicht." - Oscar Wilde

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 22:17

RE: 737 Abgestürzt

Zitat

Boeing 737 der Itek Air in Kirgistan abgestürzt
BISCHKEK / MOSKAU (dpa) - Bei dem Absturz einer Boeing 737 in Kirgistan sind nach ersten Angaben mindestens 71 Menschen getötet worden. Die Maschine der in der EU mit Landeverbot belegten kirgisischen Gesellschaft Itek Air verunglückte am Sonntag kurz nach dem Start vom Flughafen der Hauptstadt Bischkek und brannte völlig aus, wie das Zivilschutzministerium mitteilte.

Den ganzen Bericht gibt es auf aero.de.
Gruß Rick

"Gravity is not just a good idea - it's a law."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RiGo90« (24. August 2008, 22:17)

Sonntag, 24. August 2008, 22:26

Die Gesellschaft steht auf der ban-list der EU!

KLICK

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 25. August 2008, 04:23

Zitat

A passenger jet carrying 90 people, including a Kyrgyz high school basketball team, crashed shortly after takeoff Sunday near Kyrgyzstan's capital, killing at least 65, government officials said.
The Boeing 737, which was bound for Iran, crashed near Bishkek's Manas International Airport, said Yelena Bayalinova, a spokeswoman for the Ministry of Health. She said 22 people survived and three were missing.
Earlier, another government spokeswoman, Roza Daudova, had said at least 71 died and 25 survived. But other officials, including Bayalinova and presidential adviser Tokon Mamytov, later gave lower death tolls.
An airport official said the crew reported a technical problem about 10 minutes into the flight and that the plane was returning to the airport when it crashed. The official said she was not authorized to give her name.
Officials said the crash followed the sudden decompression of the jet, which came down in a field near a village.
Among the survivors, Bayalinova said, were seven out the 17 members of the basketball team from a school in Kyrgyzstan's capital, Bishkek.
Moldomusa Kongatiyev, the Kyrgyz interior minister, said the plane went down about 6 miles from the airport.
At least 17 passengers were hospitalized, Bayalinova said.
Maj. Damian Pickart, public affairs officer for the U.S. air base located at the Manas airport, said U.S. ambulances and firefighting equipment were dispatched to the crash site in response to a Kyrgyz request for help.
Several government officials said the plane belonged to Itek Air, a Kyrgyz company, but was operated by Iran Aseman Airlines. But Mamytov, the presidential adviser, said the plane was both owned and operated by Itek Air.
Itek Air has been banned from operating in the airspace of the European Union because of failure to meet safety and aviation standards, according to a list published by the EU July 24.
Kyrgyzstan is a poor, mountainous country west of China. The U.S. air base in the ex-Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan supports operations in nearby Afghanistan.
Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan and the country's largest city, has a population about 1 million and is situated in the northern part of the Central Asian nation.
Manas International Airport is about 16 miles northwest of downtown.

Grafik- und Textquelle!

(Benjamin Franklin)

ferrari2k

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 3 620

Beruf: Softwareentwickler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. August 2008, 18:25

Und in den Nachrichten wird immer wieder darauf hingewiesen, dass die Maschine ja schon 30 Jahre alt war und die Fluggesellschaft nicht nach Europa fliegen darf aus Sicherheitsgründen :thumbdown:

Montag, 25. August 2008, 18:27

Das ist tragisch. :nein:
So langsam werden es, wie Dirk schon sagte, wirklich zuviele Unfälle. :thumbdown: