Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 9. März 2007, 17:12

CanUk Scenery

Heute einmal etwas aus Kanada ............

Einen Airport hat man ja schon bewundern können , natürlich den den Magic schon in diesem Thread Springbank
vorgestellt hat.

und dieser Link führt euch auf die Seite.......CanUK

Zitat

Welcome to CanUk Scenery – freeware Developers of Canadian Sceneries for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and 2004

Our goal at CanUk is to create realistic reproductions of Canadian airports. Creating accurate reproductions requires that we visit these airports in person and gather large amounts of information and many digital photos. We hope that by providing these sceneries, there will be increased interest in the areas for which we create sceneries and as a result we will see increased traffic specifically with online flying networks like VATSIM and IVAO. For those that do not use online flying networks, these sceneries should encourage greater traffic to the scenic Maritime Provinces.

When we first started scenery design, I was living in Grand Rapids, Manitoba. We completed a series of Manitoba airports including Winnipeg International Airport, Brandon Municipal Airport and a series of smaller Northern airports.

On my trip back across Canada from Manitoba, I had the opportunity to visit 3 smaller Ontario airports: Kenora CYQK, Marathon CYSP and Wawa CYXZ. The staff at those airports were extremely helpful in assisting me in gathering info and pictures of their facilities.

Having moved to New Brunswick, the focus is now on Maritime airports. Released to date are Fredericton CYFC, Saint John CYSJ, and Bathurst CZBF. At present, Charlottetown CYYG is under construction. Expect to see a number of improvements at CYYG including custom aprons and taxiways, better night lighting textures etc.

Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit