Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2013, 11:17

Und die Seriennummer 13 hat das Completion Center verlassen und macht gerade die letzten Abnahmeflüge und wird von Gulfstream als Demonstrator zurück geleast..

Insgesamt sind insgesamt jetzt 9 Maschinen schon bei den Kunden oder stehen kurz vor Ablieferung......
Und das seit 22.12.2012. Nicht schlecht das Auslieferungstempo. Scheint für problemlose Kabinenausbauten zu sprechen, bei denen alles funktionieren scheint.

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 2. März 2013, 19:31

Zitat

GULFSTREAM G650 SETS FOUR CITY-PAIR RECORDS IN FIVE DAYS
SAVANNAH, Ga., February 25, 2013 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.’s new flagship aircraft, the ultra-large-cabin, ultra-long-range G650, recently established four city-pair speed records in five days, connecting cities in the U.S., Middle East and Russia.
“The G650, which entered service just over two months ago, is redefining what business jet operators can expect from their aircraft,” said Larry Flynn, president, Gulfstream. “Its combination of performance, range, speed and comfort is unparalleled in our industry. When you fly on a G650, you are in for an unforgettable experience.”
The G650’s most recent city-pair record came on Jan. 28. The aircraft departed Moscow Vnukovo Airport and landed at Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport 9 hours, 33 minutes later. The G650 cruised at Mach 0.90-0.91 for the 4,774-nautical-mile (8,841 km) journey, which resulted in an average speed of 574 mph (924 km/h).
The aircraft’s record-setting week began on Jan. 23, when it took off from Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, D.C., and landed at Doha International Airport in Qatar. The G650 flew 6,475 nm (11,992 km) at Mach 0.88 in 11 hours, 40 minutes, which resulted in an average speed of 603 mph (970 km/h).
On Jan. 25, the G650 traveled from Doha International Airport to New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport at Mach 0.87 in 13 hours, 3 minutes. The aircraft completed its trip of 6,102 nm (11,301 km) at an average speed of 537 mph (864 km/h).
On Jan. 26, the G650 was piloted from Teterboro Airport to Moscow Vnukovo at Mach 0.90. Covering a distance of 4,190 nm (7,760 km), it landed in Moscow 7 hours and 47 minutes later, a record time. The G650’s average speed was 619 mph (996 km/h).
Pending approval by the U.S. National Aeronautic Association, these four G650 city-pair records will be sent to the Federation Aeronautique Internationale in Switzerland for recognition as world records.

The G650, which had three city-pair feats certified in 2012, earned its type certification from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on Sept. 7, 2012. The first aircraft was delivered to a customer on Dec. 20, 2012.

Gulfstream Pressemeldung

Wow.... 8| 8| 8|

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 07:48

Und wenn man genau hinhört kann man ganz leise bei Bombardier jemanden weinen hören... :weg:

:bier:
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...

Magic

Stop pumping the yoke!

wcf.user.posts: 5 972

Beruf: Quälgeist der Luftfahrt

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 15:40

Sieht für ne Gulfstream ungewöhnlich aus...scheint ja aber zu rennen wir ein Sieger im Kentucky Derby. :punk:
Straighten up and fly right!
"Runway left behind and altitude above are useless..." Al "Tex" Johnston

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 16:07

Und wenn man genau hinhört kann man ganz leise bei Bombardier jemanden weinen hören... :weg::bier:

Ohja. :yes:
Sieht für ne Gulfstream ungewöhnlich aus...scheint ja aber zu rennen wir ein Sieger im Kentucky Derby. :punk:

Stimmt. Der Flieger scheint alles stehen zu lassen. Zumal Gulfstream die Reichweite bei max cruise um glatte 1000 NM nach oben korrigiert hat..... 8o

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 22:33

Nächster Weltrekord

GULFSTREAM G650 SETS SPEED RECORD BETWEEN MELBOURNE AND ABU DHABI

Zitat

Demonstration Aircraft Makes Longest Duration Nonstop Flight Since Entering Service In 2012
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, March 5, 2013 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.’s new ultra-large-cabin, ultra-long-range G650 recently set another city-pair speed record, this time between Melbourne and Abu Dhabi. The record is the flagship aircraft’s sixth potential record this year.

The speed record was set as the demonstration aircraft departed Avalon 2013 for the Abu Dhabi Air Expo. The G650, carrying five crew and two passengers, took off from Melbourne International Airport and landed 13 hours and 5 minutes later at Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Executive Airport. The G650 cruised at an average speed of Mach 0.87 for the 6,329-nm (11,721 km) flight.

The Melbourne-Abu Dhabi trip is the demonstration aircraft’s longest duration nonstop flight since it entered service in late 2012. Previously, its longest flight was from Doha, Qatar, to Teterboro, N.J., a journey of 6,102 nm (11,301 km) that the aircraft accomplished in 13 hours and 3 minutes.

Pending approval by the U.S. National Aeronautic Association, this record will be sent to the Federation Aeronautique Internationale in Switzerland for recognition as a world record.

With a range of 7,000 nm (12,964 km) at Mach 0.85, the G650 can fly farther than any other business jet, enabling operators to reach more city-pairs nonstop. At Mach 0.90, the G650 can fly 6,000 nm (11,112 km), reducing flight times by up to an hour. Its top speed of Mach 0.925 makes the G650 the fastest civilian aircraft in service

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 25. März 2013, 16:16

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Zitat

We recently strapped into the left seat of S/N 6013 for an evaluation flight. Jake Howard, G650 project chief test pilot, was in the right seat and Tom Horne, senior experimental test pilot, rode on the jump seat and recorded data for our test points.

The aircraft's empty weight was 54,372 lb., giving it a potential 1,428-lb. full-fuel payload. Thus, this aircraft can carry seven passengers with full fuel. Each additional passenger, however, only costs about 35 nm of range.
Fuel on board our flight was 15,600 lb., about 35% of maximum. Horne computed the ramp weight at 70,022 lb., or about 70% of maximum. With a field elevation of 50 ft. and outside air temperature at 25C, our computed takeoff speeds were 108 KIAS for V1, 109 KIAS for rotation and 126 for the V2 one engine inoperative takeoff safety speed. TOFL (takeoff fueled length) was 3,400 ft.
Engine start procedure involved switching on the boost pumps, turning on the start master and pressing a start button. Next, open the fuel cock and the Fadec (full authority digital engine control) handles the rest.
With a takeoff weight of about 69,600 lb. and 37,800 lb. of thrust, acceleration was sporty, even by Gulfstream standards. The aircraft left the runway in about 3,000 ft. Control response was crisp and the aircraft was well damped in pitch, no doubt due in large part to the 36.6-ft. span, 439-sq.-ft. horizontal stabilizer. But the high-level FBW control laws surely played a significant role as well in G650's well-mannered behavior.
The aircraft also had pleasant artificial roll control feel and good roll response with adequate control yoke centering, but very little on-center break-out force. Engineers with Gulfstream and Rockwell Collins, which supplied the control yokes and rudder pedals, worked together closely to fine-tune artificial feel and control response.
On the way up to initial cruise altitude, we had a couple of intermediate level-offs required by air traffic control (ATC) and comparatively sharp turns. Yet, using a 250 KIAS/260 KIAS/Mach 0.85 climb schedule in mostly ISA conditions, the aircraft leveled off at FL 470 in 23 min. At ISA-7C, it cruised at Mach 0.85 or 480 KTAS on 2,400 pph at a weight of 67,500 lb.
Then we pushed up the throttles because high-speed cruise is G650's forte. The 67,400-lb. aircraft smartly accelerated to Mach 0.90, resulting in 506 KTAS on 3,000 pph in ISA-7C conditions. Horne noted that the cabin altitude was 4,300 ft.
We checked Mach buffet margins with a wind-up turn, which indicated the aircraft has robust margins, albeit at a comparatively light weight. We didn't encounter buffet until about 1.4g at Mach 0.88 in a 45-deg. turn.
Descending to 15,000 ft. for airwork, we used idle thrust and air brakes. We noticed only mild buffeting and a slight pitch change when the air brakes were extended.
Once level at 15,000 ft., we flew a series of standard air work maneuvers. We especially wanted to evaluate stall behavior because G650 is the first large-cabin Gulstream that does not need a stick pusher to hasten stall recovery. We first attempted a stall in the clean configuration at a weight of 66,800 lb.; we trimmed the aircraft for a 156 KIAS Vref speed or 0.67 normalized AOA (angle of attack), reduced thrust and decelerated. “Normalized” means that 1.0 AOA is the maximum lift coefficient adjusted for high-lift configuration and local Mach number because of its influence on buffet and stall.
During the approach to clean stall, the stall warning stick shaker fired at 129 KIAS or 0.94 normalized AOA. At 0.97 AOA, the FBW system limited elevator and horizontal stabilizer pitch control authority to prevent untoward handling characteristics. Holding the control wheel fully aft, the nose gently pitched down and we initiated recovery.

The dirty stall, with gear down and flaps extended to the full 39 deg., was equally non-dramatic. We trimmed for 122 KIAS or 0.67 AOA, began a normal glidepath-like descent and then leveled off without adding thrust, thus allowing the aircraft to decelerate. After the stick shaker fired, we continued to pull aft on the yoke until reaching the stops. At 0.98 normalized AOA, the nose gently dropped and we initiated recovery with only a slight loss of altitude.
Returning to Savannah, we prepared for a WAAS LPV (wide area augmentation system with vertical guidance approach procedures) to Runway 19. Horne computed Vref at 120 KIAS for a 65,500-lb. landing weight and a non-factored landing distance at 2,873 ft. based upon 13-kt. headwinds.
We bugged the target airspeed at 125 KIAS and let the auto-throttles maintain speed in gusting wind conditions.The HUD's azimuth and glidepath guidance cues, along with the FPV marker, made it easy to hand fly the approach.
The FBW system transitions from high-level control law to direct law for takeoff and landing, so G650's smooth handling behavior during final approach reflects its aerodynamic refinement. At 50 ft., we pulled back the thrust to idle and continued to use the HUD until touchdown. We deployed the thrust reversers, lightly touched the brakes and turned on to a taxiway after a touchdown roll of about 5,200 ft.

Earlier we flew one engine inoperative (OEI) takeoff and landing in the G650 simulator at FlightSafety International's Savannah training center. Rudder pedal forces on the OEI takeoff were moderate and the aircraft was easy to control. For landing, though, we could not use the auto -throttle because the system only works if both engines are operating. Managing the asymmetric thrust, however, was not difficult.
Conclusions? G650 is the nicest flying large-cabin Gulfstream yet built. The FBW functionality is all but transparent unless probing the extremes of the flight envelope. Pilots might not know it's a FBW aircraft without being told. PlaneView II, the HUD and EVS, among advanced cockpit features provide unsurpassed situational awareness. The cabin environment, including increased volume, window size and pressurization, along with the redundancy and reliability of the cabin management system, make it Gulfstream's most commodious and functional business aircraft yet.
Being able to cruise at Mach 0.80 may have been the benchmark in the 20th century, but it seems slow by 21st-century standards. Even long-haul airliners now can cruise at Mach 0.85. Bombardier indeed routinely quotes Mach 0.82-0.85 as the normal cruise speed for its current production Global series business jets.

The G650 now raises the standard with its Mach 0.90 high-speed cruise and 6,000 nm range. Slow it to Mach 0.85 and go another 1,000 nm. Among purpose-built business jets, G650 has the best fuel efficiency while cruising at Mach 0.85. So, Gulfstream's new flagship has a healthy lead in the ultra-long-range business aircraft class. But Bombardier's Global 7000, promising 7,300-nm range at Mach 0.85, is due to arrive in 2016 and its 7,900-nm Global 8000 enters service just one year later. Longer term, Dassault could challenge G650 with a growth version of its pending SMS.
But the G650 is here and it's delivering on its promises. The competition has still to prove their claims. And Gulfstream already is studying its next generation of top-line business aircraft because it believes that's the way to stay in front.

Quelle des vollständigen Reports ist aviationweek.com

Wow, Level 470 in 23 Minuten trotz ein paar Level-Offs seitens der ATC....Wahnsinn, wie der Vogel marschiert, auch wenn es lediglich 70 % des MTOWs waren.
Das ist Learjet- Territorium was die Steigleistung angeht.
Und im Alltag wird die Gulf auch schneller sien als die Citation X. Denn bis die auf die entsprechende Höhe kommt und endlich auf M 0.93 beschleunigen kann, ist die Gulf schon längst weg..... :yes: :thumbup:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 11:55

(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013, 23:13

In Bremen steht gerade ein G650 Demonstrator...noch bis morgen früh...und ich bin unterwegs... :banghead:
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013, 23:35

Bei uns war schon Eine .... :zunge: :ironie:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 23:32

Bei uns war schon Eine .... :zunge: :ironie:

Wie, da kommen so große Teile hingeflogen ??? :weg:

Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 23:41

Yep und ich hatte frei...... :banghead:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 17. Mai 2013, 12:48

Neuer Rekord

Zitat

GULFSTREAM G650 SPRINTS BETWEEN SHANGHAI AND NEWARK
SAVANNAH, Ga., May 15, 2013 — The Gulfstream G650 recently demonstrated its exceptional capabilities, flying more than 6,855 nautical miles (12,695 km) in 13 hours and 32 minutes to set a city-pair speed record between Shanghai and Newark, N.J.
The ultra-large-cabin, ultra-long-range G650 took off from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at 10:38 p.m. local time on April 18 with five passengers and four crew members on board. Once airborne, Air Traffic Control restrictions required that the aircraft spend the first hour traveling below 31,000 feet (9,500 m) before climbing to its normal cruising altitude of 41,000 to 51,000 feet (12,500 to 15,500 m). The aircraft cruised at speeds between Mach 0.85 and 0.88, resulting in an average speed of 506 knots from takeoff to touchdown.
The aircraft arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport 13 hours and 32 minutes later at 12:10 a.m. local time. Due to limited visibility conditions near the airport, the crew used Gulfstream’s Enhanced Vision System (EVS II), a standard feature on the G650, during approach and landing. Gulfstream aircraft equipped with EVS have operational credit to proceed from decision height to a 100-foot altitude when using EVS for low-visibility approaches.
“This mission exemplifies the long legs and tremendous technological capabilities of the G650,” said Scott Neal, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing, Gulfstream. “In this instance, the aircraft overcame real-world operational challenges to accomplish the mission quickly and safely. This is the kind of performance operators can expect from the G650.”
The G650 has a maximum range of 7,000 nautical miles (12,964 km) at Mach 0.85, enabling longer intercontinental flights in less time than current ultra-long-range business jets. Its range at Mach 0.90 is 6,000 nm (11,112 km). Its max speed is Mach 0.925.

Quelle ist Gulfstream

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, 23:48

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, 11:07

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Grade mal vor 3 Tagen ausgeliefert...und Dampf hat sie ja ohne Ende..... 8|

(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, 12:47

Ok, das ist mal eine kurze Startstrecke für was in der Large Cabin Biz Kategorie... 8|
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, 22:26

Ok, das ist mal eine kurze Startstrecke für was in der Large Cabin Biz Kategorie... 8|

Yep da geht es vorwärts.......... :yes:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 19:29

Toller Vogel, da würde ich mir sehr gerne mal´ ne´ Simulation mit der Qualität einer PMDG wünschen... ^^

Grüße von Rainer

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 20:26

"Dat kannse verjessen...."

Gulfstream rückt keinerlei Daten heraus, da der Markt sehr kritisch ist und man performance-seitig immer gerne Geheimnisse hat.....

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 3. Juni 2013, 13:44

Abgesehen davon daß die Systemkomplexität im Bereich Avionik in einer Gulf um eine Ecke höher ist als alles was PMDG bis heute gemacht haben. Allein wenn man die Seitenzahlen der Avionik Manuals von 737 und G-V vergleicht sollt einem einiges klar werden... ;)

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 11:45

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 16:32

Was würde ich alles drum geben da drin vorne Platz zu nehmen... :hail:

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 20:26

Wurde hier eigentlich schon erwähnt, dass

Mr. Bernie Ecclestone eine G650 schon wieder verkauft hat? Übernommen hatte er das Luftfahrzeug erst am 21. Juli 2013.
Vielleicht war die mit 8 Sitzplätzen in der Cabin ein wenig zu klein :weg:

Quelle:www.bizjetblogger.com/2013/09/09/bernie-…for-72-million/

Ach ja, die 650er hatte eine 7X aus dem Jahre 2007 ersetzt. http://www.bizjetblogger.com/2013/04/29/…n-7x-with-g650/

Schaun mir mal, was er jetzt als nächstes bekommt.

Gruß

Thorsten

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 18:20

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013, 22:39

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013, 23:56

Spannend, sagens auch den Preis?

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 00:33

Der Flieger ist ein Spekulationsobjekt geworden. Insider berichten, dass Angebote an Eigentümer herangetragen worden sind, die teilweise über 80 Millionen gehen, nur um zu den ersten Ownern zu gehören. 10 Millionen für nen Transfer of Title sind nicht schlecht, oder??

(Benjamin Franklin)

hasegawa

Anfänger

• »hasegawa« wurde gesperrt

wcf.user.posts: 2 426

Beruf: Werbetexter

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 07:08

In der Zeitschrift "Flying" war jetzt ein längerer Artikel über diesen Flugzeugtyp...

http://www.englischezeitschriften.de/fly…abonnement.html
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 11:58

Danke aber den hatte ich schon weiter oben eingestellt....

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013, 14:10

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Eien Rekord rund um die Welt....welcher Vogel hat das noch am Gürtel hängen, wenn es um diese Klasse geht??

(Benjamin Franklin)