Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010, 22:34

Zitat

Progress on design and parts fabrication are among the Learjet 85 development milestones Bombardier Aerospace highlighted at NBAA.

The detailed design phase for the composite jet is now 50 percent complete and parts manufacturing is under way at Bombardier sites and suppliers’ facilities worldwide. More than 150 composite tools have been delivered, and seven supplier test rigs commissioned. Bombardier currently has more than 1,000 people working on the Learjet 85 program.

“We’re fabricating all over the world; we have well over forty suppliers,” said Ralph Acs, vice president, Learjet 85, calling the use of a global supply chain “best practices at Bombardier.”

The 10-passenger, midsize Learjet 85 will be Bombardier’s first jet built primarily from composite material and the first primarily composite structure business jet designed for FAA Part 25 type certification. (Hawker Beechcraft’s Premier/Hawker 200 series and Hawker 4000 composite-fuselage jets have a metal wing and empennage.) Powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW307B engines, the Learjet 85 is projected to have a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.82 and a range of up to 3,000 nm. The aircraft, priced at $18.25 million, is scheduled to enter service in 2013.

The first two Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion system integrated test stations (Sits) began formal integration testing in September. The Sits, a static representation of the cockpit that includes actual displays, controls, panels and avionics computers, allows testing of system integration, pilot and maintenance personnel training, production support and certification.

Development of manufacturing sites and expansion of the final assembly site in Wichita are on schedule. “Final line assembly starts next year,” Acs said.

Quelle

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010, 21:38

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011, 22:21

Zitat

In the Works: Bombardier Learjet 85

By: Matt Thurber
January 29, 2011

Bombardier is leveraging its developing expertise in composite wing construction at its Belfast, Ireland facility to manufacture major wing structure for the Learjet 85. Belfast has been manufacturing major composite structures for many years and begins production of composite wings for the new C Series airliner this year. Last year, the Belfast facility fabricated a pre-production demonstrator wing for the C Series. That wing was tested to ultimate load, according to Bombardier, “replicating 150 percent of the most severe forces the wing is ever likely to experience in service.” The Learjet 85 spar and wing skin panels will be made in Belfast then shipped to Bombardier’s Querétaro, Mexico, factory for final assembly of the wing. From there, airframe structure will be shipped to Wichita for final assembly, paint and flight testing.

Bombardier is using a resin transfer infusion (RTI) process to manufacture composite structure in Belfast. RTI reduces cycle times and requires fewer materials. Instead of curing resin-impregnated composite fabrics on hard tooling, RTI employs dry fabrics installed inside a mould that replicates the structure. After the component is placed into an autoclave, resin is inserted into the mold, coating the fabric, then the component is baked at specific temperatures and pressures.

The Learjet 85 program remains on schedule for entry into service in 2013, and it will be the first all-composite Part 25 business jet ever certified. Power is provided by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW307B turbofans and avionics are a Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion-based Bombardier Global Vision suite.

Quelle!

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 4. Februar 2011, 19:40

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011, 13:17

Danke für den Artikel! :yes:

Ich finde, der sieht immer noch von außen recht klein aus, aber wenn man die Kabine sieht, lässt das die wahre Größe erahnen. Muss man am besten mal "live" sehen.
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011, 22:58

Mal ein schöner cutaway

(Quelle)

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 01:40

Forenberg.deVideoDailymotion

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011, 00:54

(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 13. August 2011, 22:57

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011, 12:46

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 19:59

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Zitat

Bombardier Aerospace announced today that production of the new Learjet 85 has officially begun and reaffirmed its commitment to a 2013 certification. With the aircraft level critical design review completed, “The next natural step is fabrication, taking parts and putting them together,” said Ralph Acs, v-p and general manager, Learjet, Bombardier Business Aircraft. “We’ve got a lot of momentum, a lot of great work has been completed and we’ve got a solid, experienced team.”

The Learjet 85 is made almost entirely of composite materials. The fuselage will be constructed in Queretaro, Mexico; the wing components in Belfast, Northern Ireland and wing assembly in Queretaro; and additional components made in Montreal, Quebec, with final assembly taking place in Wichita. Forty-one suppliers around the world will make parts for the aircraft. In recent months Bombardier has been setting up the production facilities, putting tooling in place and building parts to perfect manufacturing techniques. Several test fuselages and key elements of the composite structure have been produced to validate manufacturing and assembly processes, and production of the first-flight test vehicle is under way.

“It’s all been about trying to tune the manufacturing recipe to allow repeatability,” Acs said. “We looked for quality, and that gives you confidence to go [forward]. So we’re proud to say we’re going.”

Acs repeatedly referred to his major responsibility as “risk reduction,” and to that end production facilities and suppliers have been tasked with refining the quality and reliability of parts and assembly techniques. “Many [aircraft development] programs wait until entry to service to get reliability right,” Acs said. “We’re trying to pull that together earlier.”

Quelle des vollständigen Textes!

(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 19:26

Zitat

Der neue Learjet von Bombardier im Plan für Indienststellung im Jahr 2013
12.07.2012, 00:28:00
Das Flugzeugprogramm Learjet 85 macht unverändert Fortschritte in Richtung auf die ersten Flüge mit vier Testflugzeugen in unterschiedlichen Bauphasen. Der erste komplette Rumpf mit Druckkabine einschließlich Bug- und Heckrumpf, wird derzeit einer finalen Validierung unterzogen, bevor er von Querétaro (Mexiko) nach Wichita (Kansas) gebracht wird.

Die Arbeiten an der Innenkonstruktion der Tragflächen für den ersten Learjet 85 wurden in Querétaro abgeschlossen. Sie befinden sich jetzt in der Endmontageposition für die Installation der Tragflächenbeplankung. Der Zusammenbau einer zweiten Tragfläche, der Teil der statischen Konstruktionstests ist, ist auf gutem Wege.

"Je weiter wir auf der Entwicklungs-Roadmap vorankommen, sind die Teams in unseren Learjet-Werken und an den Produktionsstandorten ehrlich froh, dass wir uns zielstrebig dem Jungfernflug des Learjet 85 nähern", sagte Ralph Acs, Vice President und General Manager für den Learjet bei Bombardier Business Aircraft. "Unsere Zulieferer halten sich weiterhin an unsere strikte Planung für die Zusammenarbeit mit unseren strategischen Partnern in allen unseren Flugzeugprogrammen. Die Endmontagelinie in Wichita steht bereit und wir sehen der Montage des ersten Flugzeugs mit Spannung entgegen.

Der Typ Learjet 85 wurde am 30. Oktober 2007 als grundlegend neue Konstruktion auf Kundenwunsch aufgelegt. Er ist der größte, schnellste und leistungsfähigste Learjet, den es je gegeben hat.

Als würdiger Nachfolger einer legendären Tradition ist der Learjet 85 dazu bestimmt, die Erwartungen der Learjet-Halter an außerordentliche Leistungsfähigkeit, überragende Technik und außergewöhnliche Wertschöpfung zu erfüllen. Das Düsenflugzeug wird von zwei Triebwerken vom Typ Pratt & Whitney Canada PW307B angetrieben, von denen jedes 27,13 kN Startschub auf Meereshöhe bei bis zu 30 °C bei geringer Lärmentwicklung bringt und der fortschrittliche NOx-emissionsarme Brenner geringere Umweltauswirkungen aufweist. Zielwerte dieses Typs sind eine max. Reisegeschwindigkeit von Mach 0,82 und eine transkontinentale Reichweite von bis zu 5.556 km (i).

Das Cockpit des Learjet 85 vereint fortschrittliche Technik mit überlegenen Designmerkmalen und bildet ein vollkommen neues Cockpitumfeld. Die neuesten technischen Entwicklungen und überlegene Designästhetik des Vision Flight Decks von Bombardier werden übertragen, um das ultimative Flugkontrollumfeld in diesem Jearjet-Typ zu schaffen.

Das Kabinenmanagementsystem dieses Flugzeugs wurde von Lufthansa Technik entwickelt und enthält ein Hochleistungs-Ethernet-Netzwerk, einen digitalen Verstärker für die Versorgung der Hi-Fi-Lautsprecheranlage und eine Schnittstelle zur Unterstützung des Klimamanagements in der Kabine sowie der Beleuchtungs- und Temperatursteuerung. Die offene Architektur des Systems ermöglicht die problemlose Integration von externen Systemen und neuen Applikationen, z. B. HD-Funktionen.

Vollständiger Text ist hier

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 11:47

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

Roll- Out war im September.....

(Benjamin Franklin)

Freitag, 11. April 2014, 13:54

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

(Benjamin Franklin)