Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010, 12:18

46 Verletzte nach Notlandung einer TU 154 im Iran

Zitat

46 injured after plane crash lands in Iran
The Associated Press
Sunday, January 24, 2010; 2:18 AM

TEHRAN, Iran -- A Russian-made Iranian passenger plane carrying 157 passengers and 13 crew crash landed in northeastern Iran on Sunday injuring at least 46 people, state television reported.
The broadcast quoted Iran's civil aviation spokesman, Reza Jafarzadeh, as saying that no one was killed in the accident. He gave no indication of what might have caused the accident.
The Taban Air plane caught fire upon landing at Mashhad airport at 7:20 a.m. local time (0350 GMT). The injured have been taken to hospitals in Mashhad, the report added.
Jafarzadeh said the Tupolev plane initially took off from Abadan airport in southwestern Iran Saturday evening but landed in Isfahan, central Iran, because of bad weather in Mashhad, its destination.
"The plane took off from Isfahan airport at 5:35 a.m. local time Sunday ... Despite bad weather and minimum visibility, the pilot made an emergency landing because a passenger was ill. But the incident then happened during landing," he said.
Jafarzadeh said the plane was seriously damaged. State television added that part of the aircraft had burned and the left wing and undercarriage were torn off.
Iran has about a dozen Soviet-built Tupolev airliners.
Iran has seen numerous crashes in recent years and its airlines have been plagued by maintenance problems, partly because they are chronically cashed-strapped and cannot buy new planes.
Iranian officials often blame U.S. sanctions that prevent it from refurbishing the American aircraft bought before the 1979 Islamic revolution and also make it difficult to get spare parts or planes from Europe.
The country has come to rely on Russian aircraft, many of them Soviet-era planes that are harder to get parts for since the fall of the Soviet Union.
Last July, a Tupolev passenger plane carrying 168 people crashed shortly after takeoff, nose-diving into a field and killing all those aboard. The Caspian Airlines Tu-154M jet had taken off from Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport and was headed to the Armenian capital Yerevan.

Vollständiger Text bei der Washington Post!

Gott sei Dank keine Toten zu beklagen.....

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010, 12:29

Zitat

Accident: Kolavia T154 at Mashad on Jan 24th 2010, medical emergency, risky landing, aircraft burst into flames
A Kolavia Tupolev TU-154M on behalf of Taban Air, registration RA-85787 performing flight HH-6437 from Isfahan to Mashad (Iran) with 157 passengers and 13 crew, was holding near Mashad due to visibility at Mashad being below minimums, when a passenger became seriously ill. The crew declared emergency and decided to attempt the ILS approach to Mashad's runway 31R despite the low visibility. Upon touchdown at 07:20L (03:50Z) the airplane veered temporarily off the runway, the gear collapsed, one wing impacted the ground and the airplane burst into flames. 46 people received minor injuries and were taken to local hospitals. The airplane received substantial damages including the separation of both wings (sheared off at the mount points of the main landing gear struts) and the vertical stabilizer.

Iranian Authorities said, that there were no fatalities. The cause of the accident is under investigation. Runway 13L/31R remains closed following the accident.

Runway 31R is 3811 meters (12500 feet) long and is equipped with a Category I ILS.

The flight had originated in Abadan (Iran) and was diverted to Isfahan due to poor visibility in Mashad. The airplane departed Isfahan for Mashad again at 05:35L. RA-85787 is owned by Kolavia and operated by Kolavia for Taban Air.

Vollständige Info´s bei avherald

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010, 12:31

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010, 12:40

Zitat

TEHERAN / HAMBURG - Im Iran hat ein Flugzeug (Reg. RA-85787) am Sonntag bei der Landung auf dem Flughafen Mashhad Feuer gefangen, nachdem es aus noch ungeklärten Gründen von der Piste abkam. Dabei wurden mindestens 59 Menschen verletzt. Dies berichten staatliche Medien. Unter den Opfern seien 46 der 157 Passagiere, zudem waren 13 Crew-Mitglieder an Bord. Als mögliche Unglücksursache wird schlechtes Wetter gehandelt.

Die Maschine der lokalen Fluglinie Taban Air vom Typ Tupolev 154 war in der südwest-iranischen Stadt Abadan gestartet. Medienberichten zufolge kam die Maschine nach dem Aufsetzen von der Landebahn ab und verlor dabei ein Fahrwerk. Nachdem einer der Flügel den Boden berührt hatte, ging die Maschine zunächst im Heckbereich in Flammen auf.....

Bild und vollständiger Text auf aero.de

(Benjamin Franklin)