Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 02:09

Katastrophe am Mumbai Airport verhindert

Zitat

Major disaster averted at Mumbai Airport
Mumbai, May 31: A major accident was averted at the Mumbai airport at 10:00 AM on Sunday, May 31 when two flights Jet Airways and Air India ferrying 220 passengers were given the green signal simultaneously to cross through the same path.
The spokesperson of the International Airport Ltd said, "At 7.45 AM, two departing aircraft, one of Air India and another of Jet Airways, aborted take off from the cross runway." He also said,"The two aircraft were at the diagonal runways. They were given clear to take off by the ATC that subsequently asked to abort the take off."
The Jet Airways spokesperson said to news agencies, "Our pilot was given permission to take off from runway (14/32 cross runway). The Air India pilot of flight 348 misunderstood signal and started taking off from the main runway (09/27)." He also added "the ATC asked Air India Pilot to abort the take off, the spokesperson said, adding "our pilot also applied breaks as a precautionary measure."

Komplett hier nachzulesen!

Glück gehabt! :thumbsup:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 08:04

:punk:
Wirklich Glück gehabt
Gruß

ferrari2k

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 3 620

Beruf: Softwareentwickler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 08:55

Und ich dachte, sowas passiert einem nur im Simulator mit grenzdebilem Verkehr ;)

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 14:18

Und ich dachte, sowas passiert einem nur im Simulator mit grenzdebilem Verkehr ;)

:lol2:

:thumb:

:bier:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt