Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 16:02

Birds Volume für FSX

Hello !

Wer schon mal den Sound im FSX genossen hat wird eine ganz deutliche Verbesserung zum FS9 feststellen können :yes:

Ein Flugzeug in der Aussensicht von vorne betrachtet bringt einen ganz anderen Sound als von hinten...."umkreist" man den Flieger ändert sich permanent der Soundteppich...das ist wirklich gut gemacht :thumb:

Nun gibts noch was Tolles, "soundmäßig" :luxhello:

Zitat

BIRDS Volume 1 Oahu, Hawaii

Do you like to see graceful parrots, gulls or crow flying around your airplane while taking off? So these files are for you. The first "volume"(lol) is the beautiful island of Hawaii Oahu. Before you take off from the main airports (PHDH runway 08, PHHI 06, PHNG 22, PHNR 8R), pan around and wait for the birds to visit you.

Bei AVSIM

Zitat

BIRDS Volume 2 Dolphin Bay ,Hawaii

I am not sure there is a "Dolphin bay" in Hawaii... never been there except in my dreams. But now we have a virtual one with elegant dolphins jumping around. So, why is this file called BIRDS if it adds dolphins?? Well...I don't know but anyway, I hope you'll like it :-))

Zu bekommen bei AVSIM

Viel Spaß beim "Lauschen" :lol:
Gruß

wcf.user.posts: 2 031

Beruf: Schüler --> SWFS

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 16:07

Geil, für Hawaii mal was! :thumb:
Muss ich mir laden!

EDIT: Gibt es eigentlich schon was für Hawaii an Sezenery für den FSX?
Gruß,
Johannes

Azubi bei Lufthansa-Technik zum Fluggerätemechaniker/Instandhaltung in MUC ab 1. September 2008
Mittlere Reife bestanden.

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 16:11

Birds Volume ist aber für FSX ;)
Gruß

wcf.user.posts: 2 031

Beruf: Schüler --> SWFS

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 19. Januar 2007, 16:30

Zitat

Original von Juergen_LOWW
Birds Volume ist aber für FSX ;)

Ich weiß ;) Aber ich meine Landschaftsszenerien oder so
Gruß,
Johannes

Azubi bei Lufthansa-Technik zum Fluggerätemechaniker/Instandhaltung in MUC ab 1. September 2008
Mittlere Reife bestanden.

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, 09:36

Weiter gehts ;)

Zitat

BIRDS volume 3. BIG MAMMA, Hawaii

Hi folks, After the planetary success (...) of BIRDS1 & BIRDS2, here is the third volume . Don' t worry, it's the last one!! Who is BIG MAMMA? Dim the light, put the volume ON and relax, she will come gently. You will see and ear her if you are lucky...

Download bei AVSIM

Zitat

BIRDS volume 4 Orcas Island

hello again! After Hawaii, the BIRDS have migrated northbound and are now in Orcas Island, flying over the orcas. You will also find some eye candies. KORS have been "revised" over the course of my imagination ...just for the fun. Don't worry, no hotels or supermarkets there, just the silence and the lapping of the waves :-)

Download bei AVSIM

Zitat

BIRDS volume 5 ELIZA ISLAND

hello folks :-) A few miles from Orcas island I have discovered this small lovely island and I am happy to offer you this fifth volume to continue our VFR flights in this gorgeous area. Birds, dolphins and orcas will danse around your ol'Goose while you have a nice Bar-BQ next to the shore.

Download bei AVSIM

Listen and enjoy :yes:
Gruß

Samstag, 3. März 2007, 23:07

Weiter geht´s mit diesem wirklich netten Projekt :love:

Zitat

BIRDS Vol.6 Tieton State

We continue our trip to the gorgeous Washington State with Tieton State (4S6) a small airfield discovered thanks to Nigel on the forum. I hope you will like this peaceful place with its added life and scenery. I warmely thank Adam Mills for his great textures that make this place another paradise for the birds. Enjoy :-) PS: BIRDS 7th volume will be adding birds, houses, boats and other eye candies to the Bella Coola Valley scenery offered by the talented Holger Sandmann.

Download

Zitat

BIRDS 7 The GOLD Valley....

hanks to the great work made by Holger Sandmann I have discovered Bella Coola Valley and how can I say....I felt in love with this place. So this is probably the best BIRDS volume I had the pleasure to upload and the one where I put the most of myself and of ...my imagination because of course the scenery is pure ficton. If you have appreciated the previous volumes this one will give you, I think, a lot of fun and pleasure. A warm thanks again to Adam Mills for his textures and to Aime Leclercq (Oscar) for his nice trees. Enjoy :-)

Download

:bier:
Gruß